Rewards will be provided to players who submit valuable feedback about in-game bugs/errors or game content.
Please click the link below for detailed information about User Care Process.
[User Care Process]
Cross Platform will allow our players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to be matched into the same matchmaking pool.
To revive your knocked-out teammate, please follow the steps:
1) Get close to your knocked-out teammate
2) Once the revive icon appears, press the revive button once and wait
It is important that you don't press and hold the revive button since this will
cancel the reviving procedure.
Sometimes, you might notice that there is a difference in your Survival Points(SP) between your career stats and the leaderboard.
This is caused by the difference in the updating time of your SP.
However, if this issue persists for longer than a few days or weeks, please reach out to us by sending us a ticket.
All DLC including Season & Premium Passes, skins and etc. can be found under 'CUSTOMIZE':
"UTILITY" -> "CRATES"
Note: All the packs purchased will be under "CRATES" and the individual/claimed items will be under "ETC"
PTS has been a confusing term for a lot of PlayStation players since the launch.
PTS stands for Public Test Server and it is a server created by us to test and try out new features, such as new weapons, weather and so on before it goes live onto the Live server.
The PTS is provided absolutely free for all players who own PUBG on PS4.
Please ensure you're launching the main PUBG game and not the option marked with "PTS".
The Public Test Server will be used in the future to allow players to test upcoming content releases.
In some cases, you will need to changes the network settings on your PS4.
1. Open settings of PlayStation
2. Go to your 'Network settings'
3. Select 'Set up an Internet connection'
4. Then select 'Use WiFi' or 'Use a LAN cable' based on your connection
5. You'll be able to see an option of 'Custom'
6. Choose the 'Custom' option and then select your network
7. You'll be routed to IP address settings. Select "Automatic" in the IP address settings
8. Next, you can see a page of DHCP Hostname and you can choose "Do Not Specify"
9. Upon selecting 'Do Not Specify', you'll be moved to the page of DNS settings and you need to choose 'Manual' option.
10. You'll get an option to enter Primary and secondary DNS. Enter the following: Primary DNS: 22.214.171.124 Secondary DNS: 126.96.36.199
11. Next, you can see the MTU settings options and you need to select 'Manual' over here as well. Enter: 1473
12. At last, you can choose an option of "Do not use" proxy server. After this is updated Test your network connection. Once the testing is finished and everything is successful you can relaunch the game and check for the voice chat.
If the voice chat doesn't work after applying the changes, please check with out ISP since some ISP’s DNS servers have difficulties resolving the Internet names of the voice chat servers.
By running PS4 in "Safe mode" and performing a "Data rebuild", the system will give you an option to update.
After the update, you should be able to install the live title.
Turn off the PS4 system by pressing the power button on the front panel.
The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
Once the PS4 system is off, press and hold the power button again. Release it after you hear the second beep: one beep will sound when you first press, and another seven seconds later.
Connect the DUALSHOCK 4 with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
Once the safe mode is on, in the menu, follow the instructions to Rebuild your database: Go to option "Rebuild Database" and press X "The database will be rebuilt, it might take a few hours to rebuild the database" will be displayed, Select OK.
The screen will go blank whilst the Database is being rebuilt and this could take a few hours depending on the amount of saved content.
When the Rebuild has finished the console will return to the sign in screen.
Unfortunately, mouse and keyboard use is currently not supported on PS4 PUBG.
Enjoy the experience of playing with DualShock®4!
KRAFTON ID is an integrated account system for KRAFTON games and services. KRAFTON ID lives in https://accounts.krafton.com, a website that provides all accounts-related services for KRAFTON game players.
Players can link various game platforms and online services with their KRAFTON ID to enjoy promotional partnerships and drops.
KRAFTON ID is also used to power security features that better protect player's valuable private information.
KRAFTON ID will evolve to be a critical piece of our service including cross-game features that allow KRAFTON to provide a more versatile and flexible player experience.
- KRAFTON ID & Website Terms of Service : https://accounts.krafton.com/terms-of-service
It's great you've decided to link your KRAFTON ID. Please follow these steps to link your PS4 Account to your KRAFTON ID:
1. Go to KRAFTON ID page, https://accounts.krafton.com/login
2. Log in using the KRAFTON account you want to link.
3. On the "Linked Accounts" section, you will find "PS4" in the center.
4. Click “Link Now”
5. You will be directed to the PS4 website. Please log in and ensure that the correct PS4 Account is indicated on the screen.
6. You're done! You will be directed back to the KRAFTON ID page where you’ll see a confirmation indicating that your accounts are successfully linked.
Next, learn how to unink your KRAFTON ID from PS4 Account. Please follow the steps below.
- Go to KRAFTON ID page, https://accounts.krafton.com/login
- Log in using the KRAFTON account in concern
- On the "Linked Accounts" section, you will find "PS4" in the center
- Click "Unlink"
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Confirm by clicking on "Unlink" again.
* How to delete KRAFTON ID, change email or password
If you can log into your KRAFTON ID, then you will be able to delete KRAFTON ID / change email or password through KRAFTON ID page, https://accounts.krafton.com/login
- Log into https://accounts.krafton.com > Select "Personal Info" (left side menu) > Click on "Change Email", "Change Password" or "Delete Account".
Name, email address and other information that you directly provide us
Gameplay-related information including K/D record and statistics, information about hardware and OS and other information collected in the course of your using our services
Information received from external platforms linked to provide our services
Information required to manage your inquiries and requests
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation on data protection applied across the EU since May 25, 2018.
The GDPR applies to any business that collects the personal data of EU citizens regardless of its location.